- Youth Confirmation is a two year formation open to all high school students.
- Retreats, service hours and projects, family festival days, and regular attendance at Sunday’s 6 p.m. Mass, on nights when Confirmation Class is held, are part of this process.
- Confirmation happens in the spring of your second year of the process, when teens are sophomores or older.
- The diocesan guideline is 16 years of age, but for those with late spring and summer birthday’s, we are flexible !
- Ideally you would start as a freshman, be confirmed at the end of your sophomore year, and participate in the parish through ministries and leadership opportunities your junior and senior years.
- A word to the wise … it’s a LOT easier time-wise to do freshman/sophomore year than junior/senior years.
- 1st step schedule an entrance interview with Andrea Stanton, IHM Youth Minister by calling the Parish office at (970) 242-6121 or me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of the teens baptismal certificate and confirmation sponsor form is due at the time of registration.
2017- 2018 CONFIRMATION!
Andrea Stanton, our Teen Formation leader, can provide more information regarding this 2 year preparation for teens. You can email Andrea email@example.com or you call Andrea through the parish office at (970) 242-6121. Online registration will be available in later in the Summer of 2017.
75th ANNIVERSARY FLAT BISHOP
In celebration of the Diocese of Pueblo’s 75th Anniversary, Bishop Berg is holding a contest for the most creative picture with #Flat Bishop. Share your photos and your adventures by taking Flat Bishop along. You may submit your entries via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have fun taking photos, selfies and enter to win! CLICK HERE to learn more! You can also contact Andrea Stanton, Youth Formation Ministry @ IHM, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office (970) 242-6121.